The pre-opening phase is a very important and busy phase of every project, with lots of issues to be addressed in a relatively short space of time.
A Pre-Opening Plan specifies the actions necessary to deliver all of the sometimes small items that are required for a development to open to its customers, and begin providing the service and product intended.
The Pre-Opening Plan also follows through on many of the issues determined at the Business Plan stage of a project.
- Personnel Recruitment & Training
- Golf Course Fixtures, Fittings, Equipment, and Signage
- Golf Range Fixtures, Fittings, Equipment, and Opening Stocks
- Clubhouse Fixtures, Fittings, Equipment, and Opening Stocks
- Launch Events
- Installation of Systems
- Statutory Compliance & Certification Issues